Thursday, September 12, 2013

It's been awhile...but I'm back.

So I got my new S4 which I've been enjoying immensely.  So needless to say I've been a little busy playing with my new toy.  I'm at a point now where I'm somewhat done modding it and am quite comfortable where it stands.  At first I was very displeased that my carrier didn't and still hasn't carried the 32 GB version but I've come to terms with that and I just haven't been able to have all the apps I like but then again I'm quite the app hoarder and love having lots of choices of games to play on my phone especially with that new beautiful and crisp 5" screen.  So hopefully now that my toying around has been satisfied I can start doing some more blogs in my spare time between the work thing and the at home/family thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment