Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Samsung Galaxy S4 teaser

Samsung has started with a slew of commercials for the S4 showing the various new goodies that TouchWiz and the new NatureUX.  Not all the features will be used by all but they can certainly be fun.  I have to say that I am pretty excited about getting this.  I currently have an S2 which I had upgraded from the Galaxy S Mesmerize.  A few of these features require that other users have the same device (for now) but I'm sure they will be added in updates in suite packages to older feature phones such as the S3 and the Note 2.  I'm personally excited about the upgraded hardware as well as the software features.  If you're coming from an S3 it may not seem like a big bump but honestly it will be a good choice in a phone regardless of what you're coming from.  I will be enjoying the upgraded camera mostly as I take a lot of shots of the family and the kids more than anything with nature shots close behind.  Though I am somewhat limited on choice as I'm with a regional carrier (U.S. Cellular or USCC) which has excellent service their relationship with Samsung is thankfully decent now so we get phones on par with the national carriers.  I am truly looking forward to this upgrade even though my S2 is still a decent device I am, and always will be, a tech junkie but I think I will be happy with this for the full term of 22 months without feeling the need to use upgrade acceleration to get a phone earlier.  I'll want to deep inside but I won't have to.  I'll have 4G, NFC, a processor that will handle anything I can probably throw at it and a good sized battery and screen to boot.  So without further ado here's the first of many commercials to come from Samsung:


No comments:

Post a Comment